Frequently Asked Questions
I did not receive an email confirmation for my online ticket purchase, what should I do?
You can still redeem your online ticket purchase at the box office using the same credit card that was used to purchase the tickets online. Additionally, please use this link to verify your online ticket purchase.
Why didn't I receive an email confirmation?
There are many reasons why this may have happened. Here are some common causes.
- Your internet service provider may block emails sent from addresses it does not recognize.
- Your SPAM settings within your email client may block emails sent from addresses it does not recognize. If you add our email address ([email protected]) to your address book you can decrease the chance that your email confirmation will be blocked.
- You may have entered your email address incorrectly.
What are the age limits for infant, child and senior citizen admission pricing?
- Age 0-2 = Free Admission
- Age 3-12 = Child Admission
- Age 60 and over = Senior Citizen
Does The Grand Theatre have a policy about wearing costumes to a movie?
Costumes are welcome. However, no masks, helmets, face paint, or simulated weapons will be allowed in our buildings.
Why can't I print the showtimes?
If you choose file>print from your browsers menu options, you should be able to print the showtimes without the red background to save ink.
When I purchase tickets from your web site, is my personal information secure?
Yes. You may notice a padlock icon on your browser window which indicates that you are within a secure area of the web site. All data that is transmitted while in a secure portion of our web site is encrypted for your protection.
Do you store my credit card information?